For Novice and experience operators
At the end of the safe use of lifting equipment rigging training course participants will be able to:
- Carry out a Pre-use Inspection on Lifting Equipment.
- Know how to use Lifting Equipment in a safe manner.
- Know how to identify the SWL (load capacity) of Lifting Equipment.
- Know the hazards related to improper use of Lifting Equipment.
- Hazardous situations
- Good handling techniques and practice
- Operators Daily Checks
- Good housekeeping
- Introduction to the lifting equipment
- Daily inspection and maintenance
- Operation and signalling
- Weight assessment
- Manoeuvring in confined spaces