The rigid arm floor crane model GZ1000 is part of a wide range of counterbalanced cranes with manual traction, with a maximum capacity up to 1.000 kg and outreach up to 2.000 mm. Hydraulic lever controlled fast lift double action pump or electric controlled. They represent the most cost-effective and flexible solution for lifting and transporting loads in several applications such as machining centers and machine tools, delivery to assembly lines, assembly operations, goods handling. Thanks to their minimum frontal footprint of just 800mm they can be moved in narrow lanes and spaces and are easily maneuverable even at full load without efforts. All components are made in Italy to ensure the highest construction quality and the absence of defects.
- The hydraulic system is equipped with a lock valve that prevents the load from falling in case of accidental breakage of the pipes and a rough valve that prevents overloading of the crane.
- Tiller arm equipped with gas spring and double wheels Ø 200 mm with ball bearings and braking system; 2 fixed front wheels Ø 250 mm with bearings to make it easy to move.
- The frame is made of painted steel and is equipped at the base with 2 useful forklift supports to lift and transport the crane safely on long distances. 360 ° swivel hook type.
- The rigid arm floor crane model GZ1000 is equipped with a lever controlled fast lift and lightweight double action pump .
- The control descent knob make it possible to adjust the descent speed.
- The arm is extendable in 4 positions and an optional arm extension is available to get a maximum outreach of 2000 mm.
- The rigid arm floor crane model GZ1000 being a crane with manual lifting does not require a third-party certification according to current legislation or obligation of periodic checks.
For more information please contact our sales team on 01-4410426 or email email@example.com